June 21st 2019
Advancey Pants Gangsta Moves
13:15 – 15:00
Jessie Goldberg & Eugène Poku
Welcome to this 2-hour investigative and challenging masterclass that will kick start your skill set into overdrive. Allow the intermediate/advanced brain to create new learning pathways as we flow through unfamiliar technical material. We will also address several classic standards of Acroyoga that will serve us well in our ongoing creative journey of “being in the moment in balance with another”.
This workshop is for those participants with a long-standing Acroyoga practice.
Language: Mainly English
Walk This Way (intro H2H)
15:15 – 17:00
With a focus on co-created movement, come and train the regular and reverse walk-up entries to Standing H2H. Similar sized duo Blox and Danya will help refine your practice make your Acro feel smooth, slow and connected in this dutch influenced class.
- Flyer: Kick into HS unspotted
- Both: Standing Hand to Hand 5 Seconds (jump in from 2 high)
- Both: Reverse H2H 5 seconds (assisted scissor lift entry)
- Life: A good attitude, listen well, open to feedback and trying different techniques, ability and desire to ‘play nice with others’
Role Switching Entries & Exits
15:15 – 17:00
Pendulums, role switching, base one fly one, learn exciting and flowy entries into poses. You’ll be challenged to try out new foot placements and exciting ways to come into different poses while switching roles.
- Handstand on the wall for 30 seconds
- Bicep press