Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to the event?
Here is a list of some items to remember to make your VIVA experience awesome:
- Water Bottle (water onsite from the tap, bring filtered if you prefer)
- Snacks (there is a delicious cafe onsite during the main festival, and many little restaurants nearby)
- Lunch (If you want to eat onsite)
- Towel (If you have the tendency to sweat)
- Change of Clothes (You may work hard and want to change into some clean dry clothes after a hard day)
- A Yoga Mat and Sacral Wedge (We will have very few onsite so please take care of your back as the space during main festival is a hardwood floor)
- Some Cash (There will be some fun swag on sale at the event, you can always use transfers and paypal too!)
- A Hat (We may go outside depending on weather)
- Sunscreen (Outside possible)
- Notebook (If you like to take notes)
Do I need a partner?
Is there food onsite?
Can I pay onsite?
Is there parking onsite?
What if a class is too challenging or too easy for my abilities?
What if I buy a ticket and then cannot attend?
What if I want to volunteer?
We have a bustling volunteer team at VIVAcroyoga. Every year we need help with setup, cleaning, registration, social media, first aid and more. Please fill out this form to apply: Volunteer Application Form.
Are there vendors at the event?
How can I find lodging for the weekend?
What are the covid guidelines?
The VIVAcroyoga event will adhere to local health guidelines. More information will be provided closer to the event.