Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to the event?
Here is a list of some items to remember to make your VIVA experience awesome:
- Water Bottle (water onsite from the tap, bring filtered if you prefer)
- Snacks (there is a delicious cafe onsite during the main festival, and many little restaurants nearby)
- Lunch (If you want to eat onsite)
- Towel (If you have the tendency to sweat)
- Change of Clothes (You may work hard and want to change into some clean dry clothes after a hard day)
- A Yoga Mat and Sacral Wedge (We will have very few onsite so please take care of your back as the space during main festival is a hardwood floor)
- Some Cash (There will be some fun swag on sale at the event, you can always use transfers and paypal too!)
- A Hat (We may go outside depending on weather)
- Sunscreen (Outside possible)
- Notebook (If you like to take notes)
Do I need a partner?
Is there food onsite?
We will try to have some snacks and food onsite so bring some cash to enjoy. There are restaurants nearby, but bring snacks and a lunch if you prefer to stay onsite for the festival.
Can I pay onsite?
Is there parking onsite?
What if a class is too challenging or too easy for my abilities?
What if I buy a ticket and then cannot attend?
We will offer full refunds until May 31st. We will refund 50% from June 1st to June 11th. From June 12th on there will be no refunds offered. You are welcome to sell your ticket and inform us of the switch so we can change the name on our participant list.
What if I want to volunteer?
We request approximately 6 hours of commitment in exchange for three days of festival or daylongs. If you want to join for the whole week we will request approximately 10 hours of commitment. Volunteer First Aid responders can come to any and all sessions. Please fill out this form to apply: Volunteer Application Form.
Are there vendors at the event?
How can I find lodging for the weekend?
What are the covid guidelines?
The VIVAcroyoga event will adhere to local health guidelines. More information will be provided closer to the event.