Limited Liability Waiver
By registering as a student at VIVAcroyoga Festival, I agree to the following:
- I acknowledge that there are risks associated with the participation in the activities offered by the guides of the event. I understand the risks associated with my participation and I accept them freely.
- I understand that I am free to withdraw from or reduce my participation in the programs and exercises offered at any time.
- I am not aware of any medical condition that would affect my ability to participate in the activities and programs offered.
- I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice AcroYoga and I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims against the guides and organizers of the event (Fête Nationale AcroYoga).
- Each Person has their own Rhythm, Style and Strengths, Celebrate our Differences as what Unites Us
- Accurate Self-Assessment is GOLD, Embrace your Level
- Feel Empowered to say NO to any Exercise or Partnership
- Support others in their Decisions and Remain Objective (It’s NOT Personal)
- Safety is Paramount, Practice it, Demand it, Provide it
- Build Community and Friendships through Compassionate, Honest Communication
- Ensure that ALL Participants Understand Instructions Fully (Ask for and Offer Language Support)
- Lift Each Other UP and have an Amazing Time!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Participants will be offered a full refund if they cancel 15 days or more before the event (by June 1st, 2022).
- A 50% refund will be offered otherwise.
- Participants may transfer their tickets to another name and must advise the organizer when a transfer has been made.